Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC)
Immigrative Visa ServicesImmigrative Visa ServicesImmigrative Visa Services
Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm (EST)
Click Here
Montreal, QC H2L 1K1
Immigrative Visa ServicesImmigrative Visa ServicesImmigrative Visa Services


Sponsor Your Loved Ones to Come to Canada

As a Canadian citizen or permanent resident you can sponsor your family members if you meet the requirements. Also the person who is being sponsored must meet the eligibility and admissibility. 

Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you and them meet all the requirements.

Spouse, Common-law, Conjugal Partner
Dependent Child
Sister/ Brother
Nephew/ Niece
Child to Adopt in Canada
Spouse/ Common-Law Dependent Child Parents/ Grandparents

You can sponsor your spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner if:

  • They are at least 18 years old
  • You relationship is genuine (real) and wasn’t entered into just to get permanent resident status in Canada

– Spouse: Marriage must be legal and valid in Canada and marriage country

– Common-law Partner: Have been living together in a conjugal relationship for at least 12 ongoing months.

– Conjugal Partner: Has the same level of commitment and permanence as marriage, but situations beyond their control kept them from living together.

If you’re sponsoring a spouse or partner, any dependent children should be listed on their application forms. If you are sponsoring one or more dependent child(ren) as the principal applicant(s), you must submit a complete set of application forms and documents for each child.

Note: Canadian citizens can’t be sponsored. If you have a child who was born after you became a Canadian citizen, or your child was born in Canada, they might be a Canadian citizen.

To qualify for this program, you will need to support your parent or grandparent financially. You will be responsible for them from the time that they step foot on Canadian soil. This includes catering to their basic needs, such as housing and food. As a sponsor, you must ensure that your sponsored family member does not claim social assistance from the government.

Minimum Age

The minimum age to be a sponsor is 18 years or older.

Canadian Status

You must be either a Canadian Citizen, PR, or Registered Indian.

Meet the LICO

A qualified sponsor must meet the Low Income Cut-Off (LICO) .

To learn more about Sponsorship Programs, Book your Appointment

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up to receive latest news, updates, promotions, and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
No, thanks