Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC)
Immigrative Visa ServicesImmigrative Visa ServicesImmigrative Visa Services
Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm (EST)
Click Here
Montreal, QC H2L 1K1
Immigrative Visa ServicesImmigrative Visa ServicesImmigrative Visa Services

Study Permit

We Will Assist You From A to Z

More than 1500 Designated Learning Institutions (DLIs) are approved by immigration Canada for international students. Through our affiliations, we can get your admission FREE of service charges from more than 1000 DLIs. 

The study Permit application requires financial support, ties to the home country, supportive documents, and meeting the general and admissibility requirements. Our representation services support you during the entire process;

Personalized documents checklist
Assist you with your Letter of Explanation/ Study Plan
Complete your Application Forms
Write the Representative Submission Letter
Submit your applications through the Authorized Representative Portal of Immigration Canada
Act as the point of contact before Immigration Canada
Admission Visa Post-graduation Work Permit

EduPal is our Educational Agency assisting international students in getting their admission (letter of acceptance) from more than 1000 designated learning institutions in Canada. 

EduPal advisors are highly trained and qualified by ICEF and successfully licensed by Canada Education Agent Course.

We offer professional services to support you with your study permit application and your accompanying spouse and children's applications.

Your RCIC will provide you with a detailed personalized checklist based on the assessment of your qualifications.

If you wish to obtain Canadian work experience after your graduation, we will help you apply and create a permanent residency pathway in the future.

Not all the DLIs and programs are eligible for PGWP. Your educational advisor from EduPal and your RCIC can check the PGWP eligibility of your preferred programs.

General Requirements

Letter of Acceptance

Obtain a Letter of Acceptance from a Designated Learning Institution to be eligible to submit an application for a study permit.

Financial Support

Prove of sufficient financial support to cover the tuition, living expenses and return transportation to your home country;

Police Certificate

You must have a clean record. You might be required to provide a Police Clearance Certificate from the countries that you lived before.

Ties to Home

You have a residence outside Canada and other binding ties that will ensure your return home after your visit to Canada!

Valid Passport

You must have a valid passport for you and every family member included in your application.

Good Health

You must be in good health. You may be required to undergo a medical examination!

Why book an appointment

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up to receive latest news, updates, promotions, and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
No, thanks