Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC)
Immigrative Visa ServicesImmigrative Visa ServicesImmigrative Visa Services
Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm (EST)
Click Here
Montreal, QC H2L 1K1
Immigrative Visa ServicesImmigrative Visa ServicesImmigrative Visa Services


We Will Assist You From A to Z

2019 was the best year for Canadian tourism on record, with arrivals reaching 22.1 million, breaking the 22 million mark for the first time ever. Overnight arrivals to Canada from countries other than the United States reached an all-time high of 7.15 million. 

We can help you to apply to the right visitor visa.

Tourist Visa
Visit Family
Business Visitor
parents/ Grandparents Super Visa
Temporary Resident Visas (TRV) Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) Super Visa

A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), also referred to as a visitor visa, is an official document issued by a Canadian visa office that is placed in your passport to show that you have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident (either as a visitor, a student, or a worker).

Note: Important information: You must obtain a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) before your departure. You cannot obtain one upon arrival in Canada.

An Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is an entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals travelling to Canada by air. An eTA is electronically linked to a traveller’s passport. It is valid for up to five years or until the passport expires, whichever comes first.  If you get a new passport, you need to get a new eTA.

With a valid eTA, you can travel to Canada as often as you want for short stays (normally for up to six months at a time). You do not need an eTA for travel within Canada.

It is a long-term, multiple-entry visa for parents and grandparents of permanent residents or Canadian citizens. The Parent and Grandparent Super Visa is a temporary resident permit that allows parents and grandparents to stay for up to 2 years in Canada per visit. It is valid for up to 10 years.

Valid Passport

You need to have a valid passport from your country of Citizenship.

Good Health

You must be in good health. You may be required to undergo a medical examination!

No Criminal Record

You should not have any criminal record outside or inside Canada.

Financial Resources

You have the financial resources means required to pay for your expenses while in Canada.

No False info

You must be truthful when providing information and documents to Immigration Canada.

Ties to Home

You have a residence outside Canada and other binding ties that will ensure your return home after your visit to Canada!

To learn more about Visitor Visa, Book your Appointment

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up to receive latest news, updates, promotions, and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
No, thanks