Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC)
Immigrative Visa ServicesImmigrative Visa ServicesImmigrative Visa Services
Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm (EST)
Click Here
Saint-Laurent, QC H4L 3M1
Immigrative Visa ServicesImmigrative Visa ServicesImmigrative Visa Services

Work in Canada

We help you with assessment and application

There are two types of work permits: open work permit and employer-specific work permit. An open work permit allows you to work for any employer in Canada. However, an employer-specific work permit allows you to work for a specific employer.

Your employer might require to receive an approved Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) decision before you can apply for a work permit. We assist you throughout the process;

Job offer assessment and eligibility review
Assist employers with the LMIA application
Review your LMIA exemption options through immigration programs and free trade agreements
Write the Representative Submission Letter
Submit your applications through the Authorized Representative Portal of Immigration Canada
Act as the point of contact before Immigration Canada
Job Offer LMIA vs. FTA Work Permit Pilot Programs

We are not an employment agency, and we cannot find a job for you. However, we can review your profile and give our professional advice in which Canadian province you would have the most opportunities to obtain a job offer. Additionally, we can teach you how to contact employers and share resources to help you through the process.

A positive LMIA will show that there is a need for a foreign worker to fill the job. It will also show that no Canadian worker is available to do the job. The LMIA is usually given for a specific period, and the work permit issued will match that period


International Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) contains provisions to facilitate, on a reciprocal basis, temporary entry for business persons. Eligible persons entering under an FTA will generally require a work permit but are exempt from a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).

Once an employer gets the LMIA or meets a Free Trade Agreement’s requirements, the worker can apply for a work permit.

Immigrative can represent you with your work permit application. If your job offer is in NOC 0, A, or B, you can have your spouse and dependent children accompany you. We can assist you with your family members’ applications.

There are different pilot programs available in Canadian provinces and communities. You must have a validated job offer from a Canadian employer to enter these programs. These programs have been made to support employers in small and remote areas to have access to Canada's job market. Here is the list of some pilot programs;

  • Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program 
  • The Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot Program 
  • BC Tech Pilot Program

General Requirements

Leave Canada

Satisfy an officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your employment.

No Criminal Record

Be law-abiding and have no record of criminal activity (you may be asked to give us a Police Clearance Certificate).


Provide any other documents the officer needs to establish your admissibility!

Legal Employers

Not intend to engage in employment with an employer on the List of Ineligible Employers.

No False Information

You must be truthful when providing information and documents to Immigration Canada.

Good Health

You must be in good health. You may be required to undergo a medical examination!

Why book an appointment

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up to receive latest news, updates, promotions, and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
No, thanks